Prevost RV & Marine Ltd - Mission Statement
Our Mission, Vision & Values
Our business and world is changing all around us. To continue and thrive as a company over the next 3 -5 years and beyond, we as company must look ahead and better understand the forces & trends that will shape our business in that same future. We as a company must all be ready for tomorrow today.
It declares our purpose as a company and serves as a standard against which we weight our actions and decisions.
- To create value and make a difference
- To inspire and in-brace change
- To treat our customer as we like & want to be treated ourselves
- To be become a valued partner in our community
Our vision will be our map that will guide us thru every aspect of our business, what we need to accomplish in order to grow in our community as well as a local business operating in today's global marketplace.
- Business Partners: Together we must Create a winning network of suppliers & customers to build value
- Productivity: We must become cost efficient in time management as a group in all we do
- People: Be supportive welcome change & allow growth with our employees & lead them to be the best they can be
- Profit: To become more cost effective in all aspects of our business without sacrificing workmanship or our products
These Values will serve as a guide in our actions & how we behave in community and treat our valued customers
- Leadership:To see & shape a better & stronger local community
- Integrity:To live up to our words & be accountable for our actions & inactions stand behind our people
- Passion:To be committed in what we do as a company & for our local community
- Quality:We will strive to do our best as people and we will not sacrifice quality for price
- We as a company need to focus on the needs of our consumers & community
- Be involved Listen watch & learn in mind and soul
- Be open think outside the box play a part not a by-stander
- Always strive to do better & climb higher
- Reward excellence in ones Job & community spirit
- Learn from our valued customers ...What can we do better?
Code Of Ethics
As a motor dealer in the Province of British Columbia, I hereby affirm the following Code of Ethics:
- I will comply fully with all regulations and laws governing motor vehicle sales in this province.
- I will not engage in false or misleading advertising, nor will I misrepresent any vehicle, product or service to a customer.
- I will not participate in any form of price fixing or any other unethical marketing practice.
- I will respect and deal honestly with my customers, my suppliers and my employees at all times.
- I will not discriminate against any customer, employee or supplier on the basis of race, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation or disability.
- Any privileged information entrusted or made known to me will be held confidential and will not be disclosed without permission to any third party except as required by law.
- I will abide by all of the requirements of the Motor Dealers Standards Association for professional training and development.
- I will treat with respect all regulatory personnel who may have jurisdiction over my business activity.
- In all matters, I will be bound by ethical conduct and will ensure that my dealings are measured by the maxim; Is it legal? Is it fair? Is it right?